Thank you, everyone, for supporting the North Mountain Market
at the historic United Church in Harbourville, N.S.
3201 Long Point Road
The market is a project of North Mountain United Tapestry Cultural & Heritage Society
This, our eighth season, is well underway and runs to October 16th
9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Vendors this Saturday, July 24th include:
Baking with CLASS
Celtic Goddess Jewellery (Judith Smith)
Feral Chocolate & Herbals
Hawthorn Hill Farm
Messy Buns Bakery
Michelle’s Kitchen Creations
Not Just Leather Repairs
Paintings by Kathy
Petals of Clay
Stone Poste Cidery
Terra Tonics Farm
Wayfarers’ Ale Society
Music: Kathryn Rix & Two In The Morning
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the following protocols will be followed until further notice:
We have worked to create a safe space and experience for our customers and vendors.
1. North Mountain Market will be open for business, both outdoors and inside the church.
2. The church building will host 3- 4 vendors and will operate at 25% capacity. Face masks are mandatory and social distancing will be enforced.
3. Two volunteers will be present for car and pedestrian traffic flow control. Volunteers are to wear high-visibility vests.
4. One volunteer will be stationed at the parking lot where customers will be asked;
A. for name and phone number for contact tracing
B. to remain in their car until their turn
C. one shopper per household
D. mask required
5. A second volunteer will be stationed at the Market maintaining correct customer numbers and social distancing rules.
6. Shoppers will be ushered through the Market with a maximum of 15 shoppers (25% capacity of our market) at any one time being present in the market.
7. There will be live music outside and all customers will be asked to shop quickly with no socializing.
8. Customers who are able will be encouraged to order on-line for market pick-up.
9. These protocols will be advertised on our social media prior to Market open day.
These protocols are subject to change as more opening phase guidelines are announced by the Provincial Government and NS Health
See our Rules & Procedures
And on-line Application Form
Thank you for supportIng the growers of local fruits, vegetables, berries, herbs and flowers, fresh, locally-produced baked goods, preserved and prepared foods, fresh, locally-roasted coffee and a wide variety of arts and crafts by local artists and artisans.
How to Find Us
From Exit 15 on highway 101, take highway 360 to Harbourville. It’s a short, 15-minute, scenic drive to the Bay of Fundy.