Every Saturday until October, 2018
The North Mountain Market
at the historic United Church in
Harbourville (3201 Long Point Rd) from 9 am till 1 pm .
Interested in being a vendor with us?
The North Mountain Market is now accepting
applications for the 2018 season
2018 Applications available soon
Come and support the growers of local fruits, vegetables, berries, herbs and flowers, fresh, locally-produced baked goods, preserved and prepared foods, fresh, locally-roasted coffee, fresh fish, and a wide variety of arts and crafts by local artists and artisans.
- A great place to start your weekend
- Buy high quality, healthy, locally-produced goods
- Catch up with friends/socialize
- Support local farmers, producers and artisans
- Save yourself a trip to the Valley to shop
Meet some of our 2017 Vendors below